Please click on the texton the (above the button) to confirm our rules.
REC-PLACE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you do not agree to any part of these terms and conditions, please close this page and do not use this website.
The terms ‘Rec-Place’ or ‘Hevor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Via Dante 16, 20121 Milan, Italy. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website and of any connected page.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
– Any content of any page of this website is subject to change without notice.
– We do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. Any information should be accurately verified by the user.
– The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, with no liability on our side. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information offered on this website match your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not permitted unless explicitly authorized in writing.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offense.
– From time to time this website may also contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or to facilitate you. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by the laws of Italy.
Access to Rec-Place
Access to Rec-Place is permitted on a temporary basis only and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided without notice.
We are not liable for any service interruption, unavailability, or downtime.
We may occasionally restrict access to some parts of our website or to the entire website to users who have registered with us.
Any access credential must be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user if we believe a breach of these Terms has occurred.
In no event Hevor s.r.l. will be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Viruses, hacking and other breaches
You are not allowed to misuse Rec-place and knowingly introduce trojans, viruses, or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which our code is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
Any breech of this provision will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material.
You may only use Rec-Place for lawful purposes.
You must not use Rec-Place:
– in any manner violating any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
– in any manner that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent or effect;
– to directly or indirectly transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
– to knowingly distribute any material that contains trojans, viruses, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other malicious content.
These content standards apply to any material connected to your use of to this website, which have to:
– be accurate;
– be truthful;
– comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
They also must not:
– contain any obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory material;
– promote violence, sexually explicit material or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
– infringe the copyright, database rights or trade mark rights of any other person; – be likely to deceive any person;
– breach a legal obligation to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or a duty of confidence;
– promote an illegal activity;
– pose a threat, abuse or violate another’s privacy;
– be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with another person; or give the impression that they originate from us.